File FCO Complaint

If you feel you have been denied housing or employment because of your conviction history, contact the Human Rights Commission (HRC) for housing issues, or the Office of Labor Standards Enforcement (OLSE) for employment issues. The HRC can be reached at (415) 252-2500,, or in person at 25 Van Ness Avenue, 8th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94102. The OLSE can be reached at (415) 554-5192,, or