We are seeking student activists interested in making profound changes in the lives of working people in San Francisco. The Living Wage Coalition is part of a movement addressing the issues of social and economic injustice. Interns are needed in the following areas:
- Event PlanningPlanning programs and logistics for educating and fundraising events.
- OutreachVisit work sites to inform workers of their rights to wages and benefits under San Francisco’s laws and survey workers on their issues.
- Press and Public RelationsManage relations with media outlets and social media campaigns.
- Research/WritingResearch background information on economic justice issues and assist in writing outreach materials, publications, newsletters, and website content. Translating skills are needed.
- Video ProductionAssisting in the production of TV shows and documentaries.
- Web Design and MaintenanceHelp maintain, update, increase traffic to the site and gain LAMP stack experience working with WordPress.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible hours.
- Mentoring and networking opportunities.
- Receive college credit.
- Become part of a growing movement for social and economic change.
Contact Campaign Co-Director Karl Kramer at 415-863-1225 or email@example.com